Sunday, January 06, 2008

New Favorite for 2008

I've become completely obsessed, in the last few weeks, with the FoodNetword--as mentioned earlier in this blog. I got into a conversation this evening with my friend M about my love for Bobby Flay (I find him strangely attractive) and her equally as passionate hatred for him. So as I was researching (note: stalking) BF online I stumbled upon one of the most amusing blogs I've discovered thus far: Veiled Conceit.

It's hilarious. And while I understand that some people might not feel as comfortable pointing and laughing at other people's wedding announcements in the NY Times, as a single 28 year old woman who at times needs tools of procrastination, I personally have no problem with it.

Hope the first week of 2008 has been good to everyone!

5 comments:

armo said...

I'm sure you've already seen Gawker's Altarcations? Great stuff!

Purposeful Wanderer said...

NO!!!!! Will have to check it out!

Anonymous said...

seriously dude? you are SHEER genius. :)

Purposeful Wanderer said...

How funny is it!!!

The Bobby Flay one is pretty hilarious, you should read it!!

krosepotato said...

damn, DLS, good find! that made me laugh out loud & read many excerpts to twa. bruised & bloodied! ha!