Thursday, December 13, 2007

"I Mean, I Only Pyschoanalyzed Her a Little, Not Extensively, But This is What I've Decided"

I've been chastised by EA for not posting anything on here since it snowed. There's no more snow in DC. Apparently that means it's been a while.

But to be honest, I don't have much to say smack in the middle of exams. I get up, trek to school, sit in the same place for 13-15 hours, trek home, sit on the couch and continue to study while the food network is on (Unless it's Rachael Ray. Or Giada _____. They both smile so much they kinda look like they're on drugs. Ok, in reality, I only like the Iron Chef. But I've only just started getting into the food network, so I have a lot to learn) and then I go to bed. And repeat. Sometimes an exam breaks up the sitting in the same place.

God, that last paragraph kind of bored ME! Go watch this--my posse in the journal office and I have been watching it continuously since it's just so amusing.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=we9_CdNPuJg

I'll try to be back this weekend when I have some time to, I don't know, rediscover the outside world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks ladybird. I'm having my first study break at 845 on Sat morning...can finals PLEASE be over soon!