Tuesday, March 06, 2007

I heart JT

So. As the summer draws near all any of us law students can think about is how much free stuff we're going to get as summer associates (just kidding, we're actually thinking about the remarkably beneficial and rich learning environment we'll be exposed to for 12 weeks...).

I had a dream last night that I REALLY hope does not foreshadow my own experience...

Time: Summer 2007
Place: Law offices of --, Washington, D.C. (-- is my anonymous law firm, since none of you know where I'm headed. ha)

MTV has decided to do a new reality TV show about all of --'s summer associates, starring yours truly! they will follow us for 12 weeks and capture all of the gory details of this new class, as we struggle with learning how to effectively research on Lexis and Westlaw while not costing our firm a billion dollars, draft a brief that is not based on characters from American Idol, all while sleeping on airmattresses in the conference room over looking the White House. It's going to be scintillating (as you all can tell) and the added bonus is that Justin Timberlake is joining our 2L summer class where he is the rogue and mediocre associate.

I woke up just as they were about to start the second episode where JT gets into a brawl while on a scavenger hunt. I almost hit snooze just so I could see what would happen....

No comments: