Sunday, May 27, 2007

What's a Girl To Do?

It's Memorial Day weekend (moment of silence folks, memorial day...), I am sitting in my future apartment with two cats who love me, straightening up before my gals come over for mimosas and chit chat before brunch, and what do I see when I turn on the TV? LEGALLY BLONDE. oh wow. Sundays do not get better than this.

Here is the fave line thus far (3 minutes after turning it on): What does she have that you don't? Three tits?

HAHAHAHAHA. DLS might kind of be losing it. But it's fun!

3 comments:

Law-Rah said...

This makes me want to be a summer associate SO bad!

Purposeful Wanderer said...

Oh sweetie, I'm sorry!!!

Come have a glass of champagne.

here is the other best line:

Paulette: That's because men are retards"

I think that is pretty apt.

armo said...

I THOUGHT I saw a little telltale gold foil on the counter!!! Ha ha! That's hilarious. Hope you had a good time, and that Clio didn't ruin the fun with her farting. (Did I just say that?)